Available 24/7 for Emergency Clogged Drain Repair
When you have a clogged drain, a broken drain, or recurrent clogs and backups in all the drains in your home, you need a qualified professional to promptly diagnose and repair the problem. For more than 50 years, Albright's has provided exceptional drain cleaning in Baltimore and neighboring areas. Our plumbers and technicians are licensed, certified, and equipped to solve all your plumbing problems, so you can trust us to deliver nothing but the best.
Give us a call now if you have a:
- Clogged toilet
- Clogged kitchen or bathroom sink
- Clogged tub or shower drain
- Clogged floor drain
Customer satisfaction is our very top priority, and we want to make sure that we are delivering the best services so that you and your family can live in comfort and in a hygienic home. You can trust us to get the job done right for you!
Call to schedule a service or you may contact us online.
Your drains and pipes are the main components of your plumbing system and must be kept in good shape to avoid major problems and damage to your home. At Albright's, we use the best tools and proven methods for finding problems and restoring the function of your drains. Our Baltimore drain cleaning experts use only the latest plumbing technology to ensure that your drains and pipes are thoroughly cleaned and that nothing is missed in the process.
“Great experience. A+. 5 Stars.”Ken L.
“He was very meticulous solved the problem and then cleaned my system.”Liz B.
“I have used Albright for several years with excellent results.”Noel B.
“Thank you for taking great pride in your job and going above and beyond.”Christy Kopp
“I always turn to Albright's Mechanical Services for my heating and air conditioner service.”Mary G.
Drain Cleaning Benefits
- A cleaner home: Did you know that drain flies can nest in your drains and make their way into your homes? Professional drain cleaning services leave your home cleaner and more hygienic that it was before by getting rid of drain flies that can spread bacteria. Drain cleaning is also important for eliminating mold and mildew sitting inside your drains. This mold can can be detrimental for the health of you and your family, and can be especially harmful towards individuals with a weak immune system.
- Limits unpleasant smells: If it has been a couple months since you last called a drain cleaning professional to clean and inspect your drains and pipes, then chances are that you have unpleasant odors coming from your sewers. Having your drains cleaned will help to eliminate all unpleasant smells and leave your home smelling fresher than ever.
- Can help prevent potential damages: When you call our team of Baltimore drain cleaning experts, we don't simply clean your drains. We also inspect your drain system in order to make sure that there are no current or potential leaks that can leave you with costly repairs that could have been avoided.
Easy Drain Maintenance Tips
Preventing clogs is as simple as being more mindful of what is sent down the drain.
Keep these tips in mind to keep your drains flowing smoothly:
- Don't treat your toilet like a trash can. Your toilet is designed to dispose of human waste and toilet paper—that's it. Avoid flushing anything else, including but not limited to "flushable" wipes, tissues, paper towels, hair, hygiene products, or any other trash.
- Be careful what you put in your garbage disposal. It's got "garbage" in the name, but that's a little misleading. Avoid pouring cooking grease, oil, fibrous vegetable peels, large quantities of rice or pasta, coffee grounds, tea leaves, eggshells, fruit pits, and chicken bones into your disposal, as these items may clog your kitchen sink or even break your garbage disposal altogether.
- Add a hair trap over your shower & bath drains. A buildup of hair is a leading cause of backed up drains. Avoiding this problem is as easy and cheap as adding a hair trap over the drain to catch hair before it has a chance to enter your plumbing. Simply remove the hair at the end of each shower and place it in the trash.
- Do a little DIY drain maintenance. Keep your drains clean using natural household items. Start by pouring boiling water down the drain, followed by a cup of baking soda and two cups of a 50/50 water/white vinegar solution. Wait five to ten minutes and rinse with another pot of boiling water. Repeat every couple of months.
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners. We know it may be tempting to forego professional drain cleaning in favor of something you can pick up at the hardware store, but these products can actually cause more harm than good. Because they are so corrosive, they could potentially weaken your plumbing pipes, leaving you with an even more expensive problem than what you started with. For a lasting solution rather than a band-aid fix, call a plumber!
Even with proper maintenance, sometimes drain clogs are inevitable and are caused by things outside of our control. When maintenance isn't enough, call our professionals here at Albright's Mechanical for all your drain cleaning needs. Our experts use high-quality plumbing materials and equipment to ensure that we leave your drain system working at optimal levels.
If you are having a problem with your drains, call (410) 834-0148. Emergency service is available!
Call or Contact Albright's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort
- Middle River
- White Marsh