Drain Cleaning in Baltimore
Available 24/7 for Emergency Clogged Drain Repair
When you have a clogged drain, a broken drain, or recurrent clogs and backups in all the drains in your home, you need a qualified professional to promptly diagnose and repair the problem. For more than 50 years, Albright's has provided exceptional drain cleaning in Baltimore and neighboring areas. Our plumbers are licensed, certified, and equipped to solve all your plumbing problems, so you can trust us to deliver nothing but the best.
Give us a call now if you have a:
- Clogged toilet
- Clogged kitchen or bathroom sink
- Clogged tub or shower drain
- Clogged floor drain
Customer satisfaction is our very top priority, and we want to make sure that we are delivering the best services so that you and your family can live in comfort and in a hygienic home. You can trust us to get the job done right for you!
Call Albright's now at to schedule a service or you may contact us online.
Unclogging Drains in Kitchens & Bathrooms
Your drains and pipes are the main components of your plumbing system and must be kept in good shape to avoid major problems and damage to your home. At Albright's, we use the best tools and proven methods for finding problems and restoring the function of your drains. Our Baltimore drain cleaning experts use only the latest plumbing technology to ensure that your drains and pipes are thoroughly cleaned and that nothing is missed in the process.
Complete Solutions for Backed Up Drains
What are the Benefits of Drain Cleaning?
- A more hygienic home: Did you know that drain flies can nest in your drains and make their way into your home? Professional drain cleaning services can prevent or get rid of drain flies that can spread bacteria. Drain cleaning is also important for eliminating any mold and mildew that has started growing inside your drains. Mold is a health hazard and can be especially harmful for individuals with compromised immune systems.
- Fresher-smelling drains: Over time, drains accumulate a lot of gunk. Things like decaying food particles, soap scum, toothpaste, and decomposing hair can make a drain smell downright terrible. If there's a lingering odor near your sink, shower, or tub drain, a professional drain cleaning service can take care of it the right way without using harsh chemicals.
- Can help prevent plumbing leaks: Don't think a clogged drain is a big deal? Think again. If you have standing water in a backed up drain, that means that water is just sitting in your pipes instead of flowing freely through your system. That obstruction could increase the chance of a plumbing leak, especially if your pipes are on the older side or if they're compromised in some way. Leaks and water damage can be expensive to fix, so if you have a clogged drain, promptly scheduling a drain cleaning service is the most economical way to protect your plumbing.
Easy Drain Maintenance Tips
Preventing clogs is as simple as being more mindful of what is sent down the drain.
Keep these tips in mind to keep your drains flowing smoothly:
- Don't treat your toilet like a trash can. Your toilet is designed to dispose of human waste and toilet paper—that's it. Avoid flushing anything else, including but not limited to "flushable" wipes, tissues, paper towels, hair, hygiene products, or any other trash.
- Be careful what you put in your garbage disposal. It's got "garbage" in the name, but that's a little misleading. Avoid pouring cooking grease, oil, fibrous vegetable peels, large quantities of rice or pasta, coffee grounds, tea leaves, eggshells, fruit pits, and chicken bones into your disposal, as these items may clog your kitchen sink or even break your garbage disposal altogether.
- Add a hair trap over your shower & bath drains. A buildup of hair is a leading cause of backed up drains. Avoiding this problem is as easy and cheap as adding a hair trap over the drain to catch hair before it has a chance to enter your plumbing. Simply remove the hair at the end of each shower and place it in the trash.
- Do a little DIY drain maintenance. Keep your drains clean using natural household items. Start by pouring boiling water down the drain, followed by a cup of baking soda and two cups of a 50/50 water/white vinegar solution. Wait five to ten minutes and rinse with another pot of boiling water. Repeat every couple of months.
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners. We know it may be tempting to forego professional drain cleaning in favor of something you can pick up at the hardware store, but these products can actually cause more harm than good. Because they are so corrosive, they could potentially weaken your plumbing pipes, leaving you with an even more expensive problem than what you started with. For a lasting solution rather than a band-aid fix, call a plumber!
Even with proper maintenance, sometimes drain clogs are inevitable and are caused by things outside of our control. When maintenance isn't enough, call our professionals here at Albright's Mechanical for all your drain cleaning needs. Our experts use high-quality plumbing materials and equipment to ensure that we leave your drain system working at optimal levels.
If you are having a problem with your drains, call (410) 834-0148 for a drain cleaning. Emergency service throughout Baltimore is available!
Make It Right - Call Albright's!
“I have used Albright for several years with excellent results.”Noel B.
“He was very meticulous solved the problem and then cleaned my system.”Liz B.
“From those answering the phones to their technicians, the service provided is outstanding.”Sam L.
“Great experience. A+. 5 Stars.”Ken L.
“I always turn to Albright's Mechanical Services for my heating and air conditioner service.”Mary G.
Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Call or Contact Albright's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort
Request Your Service
- Middle River
- White Marsh