Baltimore HVAC Services
Make Us Your Home Cooling & Heating Experts
Whether you need a new air conditioning unit or are ready to install a residential zoning system, our Baltimore HVAC experts at Albright's can do the job. For the past 50 years, our experienced technicians have installed and repaired the best A/C and heating systems in homes across the city. We’re committed to keeping your homes working properly so you never have to worry about getting too hot or cold. We service all makes and models of cooling systems and heating systems.
Air Conditioning Repair, Replacement & Installation
Keeping your family properly cooled is essential to a comfortable household environment. Albright's offers air conditioning expert repair, maintenance, and installation for all homes.
A few benefits of working with Albright's include:
- Free in-home estimates and up-front pricing
- Service nearly every type and brand of air conditioning equipment
- Available 24/7 for emergency repairs
- Flexible payment options
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Our air conditioning services include:
- Air flow balancing
- Air quality testing
- Blower door testing
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Central air systems
- Control systems
- Coolant freeze-ups
- Coolant leaks
- Electronic air filters
- Energy Efficient Analysis
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Filter upgrades
- Fire/water damage specialists
- Ice makers
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air purification systems
- UV lights
- Equipment installation and comfort specialists
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Indoor comfort analysis
- Refrigerant recharging
- Short cooling cycles
- Seasonal tune-ups
- Thermostats repaired/replaced
- Thermostat calibration
- Tubing installation
- Video camera inspection of all HVAC systems
When to Replace Your A/C System
Many people are unsure whether their air conditioning unit is in need of repairs or a replacement. Fortunately, there are some tell-tale warning signs you can keep an eye out for.
Warning signs include:
- The age of your system. Most experts, including the officials at EnergyStar.gov, say that an A/C system that’s nearly 10 years old, or older, could be ripe for failure. While some cooling systems last longer, it’s common for increased repairs and performance problems to appear as the average A/C system approaches its 10th birthday.
- Spiking utility bills. Sometimes, a higher-than-normal utility bill has to do with the weather for the past month or two. But when you notice a couple months of higher utility bills without any reasonable explanation, the most likely culprit is an A/C system struggling to cool your home.
- Uneven cooling. Perhaps the upstairs is cool and comfortable while the downstairs won’t dip below 80 degrees, or vice-versa. As cooling systems move toward the need for replacement, you’ll often notice uneven temperatures throughout the home. In some cases, the system struggles to adequately cool rooms furthest down the air duct system from the main unit.
- Signs of moisture. Whether you see drips that indicate a leak or signs of condensation in the duct system, moisture that wasn’t previously present is a sure sign that the system either needs to be fixed or replaced. The moisture is a concern because it can breed mold, which can cause problems for people in the home with respiratory problems such as asthma and allergies.
- Odd noises. Is your cooling system making banging noises or other loud noises that you’ve never noticed before? That’s a common sign that the system is failing, according to experts. Sometimes, unusual noises also signal the need for repairs, but we’ll come out and let you never whether it’s time to buy a new system or not.
- Frequent repairs. A repair or two doesn’t mean that your home AC system is on its final legs. Yet, all cooling systems require more repairs as they get older. The more frequent the repairs the better the chance that your cooling system is about to fail.
Heating Repair, Replacement & Installation
Albright's’s Mechanical Services specializes in servicing and repair of heating systems for HVAC, gas furnaces, heat pumps, and geothermals. Experienced with all aspects of heating problems, our expert technicians will get your system back in pristine working condition again.
Regular maintenance of your heating system will prolong the life of your system. A heating system running at top efficiency will also decrease your utility bills. Call Albright's to schedule a tune-up of your system before the seasons change and help avoid costly breakdowns.
Our technicians service all makes of heating systems, including:
- Weil McLain
Residential Zoning Systems
Imagine if every time you turned on a light switch, every electrical device in your home came on, or if every time you went to wash your hands every faucet, shower, tub, and toilet opened up. That would be crazy. So why is it that when you need heating in one room, the entire house heats up? Now you can zone your heating and cooling so that you don’t have to heat or cool your entire home when you don’t need to.
Our home zoning system is specially designed to allow your entire family to be comfortable, regardless of where they are in your home. Now you can divide your home’s ductwork into specific zones that can be controlled independently, whether heating or cooling. Imagine the bedrooms on one zone, the family room on another, and the kitchen on a third. Even better yet, you can finally control that hard to heat and cool addition for which you paid a fortune.
Ready to make a change? Call us at (410) 834-0148 today.
Call or Contact Albright's's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort