Baltimore AC Repair
Serving the AC Needs of Baltimore Homes for 50+ Years
In the summer, a functioning air conditioning system is important for keeping your home cool and your family comfortable. Since 1970, Albright's has provided AC repair in Baltimore. We offer the best quality air conditioning equipment and expert service to meet the requirements of every customer. We strive to respond to every call within 24 hours or 48 hours at the latest. If you are looking for professional AC repair services in Baltimore, MD or the surrounding area, look no further. Our team of AC experts have combined years of experience and use only high-quality AC material and equipment for all AC repairs. Customer success and satisfaction is our very top priority, and we take pride in delivering top-notch services at affordable prices. Contact us to learn more about our financing options and AC services!
Having trouble with your AC system? Call (410) 834-0148 for exceptional repair services.
Emergency AC Repair in Baltimore
If your air conditioner has stopped working, isn’t cooling your home sufficiently, your home has areas that are hot and others that are cold, or your energy bills have increased, your air conditioning system may need attention. We are experienced at repairing all types of air conditioning systems from all major brands. If you are in need of AC repair services in Baltimore or the surrounding area, we have emergency service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We understand that AC problems during the summer months can be especially frustrating, and for that reason, we take pride in providing prompt and professional AC repair services to get your air conditioning system back up and running in no time! Whenever you notice even the slightest of problems with your air conditioning, it is important to get the situation inspected and fixed as soon as possible in order to prevent potential worse damages and costly replacements.
When to Replace Your AC System
Many people are unsure whether their air conditioning unit is in need of AC repair or if a replacement is needed. Fortunately, there are some tell-tale warning signs you can keep an eye out for.
Warning signs include:
- The age of your system. Most experts, including the officials at EnergyStar.gov, say that an AC system that’s nearly 10 years old, or older, could be ripe for failure. While some cooling systems last longer, it’s common for increased AC repairs and performance problems to appear as the average system approaches its 10th birthday.
- Spiking utility bills. Sometimes, a higher-than-normal utility bill has to do with the weather for the past month or two. But when you notice a couple months of higher utility bills without any reasonable explanation, the most likely culprit is an AC system struggling to cool your home.
- Uneven cooling. Perhaps the upstairs is cool and comfortable while the downstairs won’t dip below 80 degrees, or vice-versa. As cooling systems move toward the need for replacement, you’ll often notice uneven temperatures throughout the home. In some cases, the system struggles to adequately cool rooms furthest down the air duct system from the main unit.
- Signs of moisture. Whether you see drips that indicate a leak or signs of condensation in the duct system, moisture that wasn’t previously present is a sure sign that the system either needs to be fixed or replaced. The moisture is a concern because it can breed mold, which can cause problems for people in the home with respiratory problems such as asthma and allergies.
- Odd noises. Is your cooling system making banging noises or other loud noises that you’ve never noticed before? That’s a common sign that the system is failing, according to experts. Sometimes, unusual noises also signal the need for AC repairs, but we’ll come out and let you never whether it’s time to buy a new system or not.
- Frequent repairs. An AC repair or two doesn’t mean that your system is on its final legs. Yet, all cooling systems require more repairs as they get older. The more frequently you need to call for AC repair, the better the chance that your cooling system is about to fail.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
In the same way that we get our teeth cleaned twice a year and change the oil in our cars, it's very important to routinely maintain your air conditioner. Failure to do so could mean reduced performance, more frequent breakdowns, and a shorter lifespan for your system. Air conditioners are big investments, so make sure you protect them by having them serviced at least once per year. Our Baltimore AC maintenance technicians provide comprehensive services that include cleaning, testing, and diagnosis and repair of any present or potential problems. If your AC is due for an appointment, call us today!
Experience the Albright Difference
If you are looking for professional air conditioning repair services in Baltimore, MD, or the surrounding area, you can count on our professionals to provide you with high-quality services. We use the latest technology and will go above and beyond to ensure the optimal functioning of your air conditioner. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you today!
Call or Contact Albright's's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort