Baltimore Water Heater Repair and Installation
A malfunctioning water heater can quickly make life miserable. A broken water heater can cause problems ranging from no hot water to flooding. The expert technicians at Albright's provide installation and repair of water heaters in Baltimore and surrounding communities.
We have fully certified technicians to inspect your water heater and provide trustworthy service at competitive prices. If you are looking for professional water heater repair services in Baltimore, MD that will ensure the optimal functioning of your water heating systems, you have come to the right place. Our water heater professionals have years of combined experience and use only the best material and equipment in the market to get the job done. Trust us for all of your water heater repairs and installations in Baltimore and the surrounding area.
Please call (410) 834-0148 to schedule service for your existing water heater or learn more about your replacement options.
We offer a wide variety of options for electric, gas, and tankless water heaters in Baltimore. We can help you determine the best type of water heater that will fit the size of your home and your budget. Free estimates are available for new water heater installation. Our professional technicians will install your new water heater for reliable performance.
It's a very common problem: one day you turn on the shower and the water never gets hot, or you'll only get a few minutes of warm water before it goes cold. The only thing more frustrating than running out of hot water is not knowing what's causing the problem or how to fix it. That's where Albright's can help. Our experienced plumbers can troubleshoot the issue for you and determine whether your lack of hot water is due to a repairable problem or a need for water heater replacement.
Here are some potential reasons why you don't have hot water:
- Tripped breaker. If the power supply to your electric water heater has been cut, it won't be able to heat any water. Check your circuit breaker and flip it back on if needed. Note that if the breaker still trips multiple times after resetting it, you have an electrical issue and you should call an electrician as soon as possible to check it out.
- Pilot light is out. If you have a gas water heater, there is a pilot light that must stay lit at all times. If the pilot light goes out, there is no fuel source and no way for water to be heated. If you feel comfortable, check your owner's manual and relight the pilot light. If it still keeps going out, or if you do not feel comfortable relighting it, just give us a call!
- Faulty heating element. If you have an electric water heater, the reason you don't have hot water may be that your water heater's heating element is faulty. You may be able to have this part replaced, but if your water heater is already nearing the end of its service life, you may wish to replace your water heater.
- Too much simultaneous hot water demand. Tank water heaters heat a finite amount of water. Once all of the hot water in the tank has been used up, it will take time for it to refill and reheat, and you'll be stuck with cold water in the meantime. If you're running the dishwasher and the laundry along with multiple showers in a short period of time, you're likely to run out of hot water. You may potentially need to upgrade to a larger capacity water heater or simply change your habits (e.g. shower in the morning and save laundry and dishes for later).
- Thermostat malfunction. If your water heater's thermostat has stopped working, you won't have any temperature control. If you've already adjusted the thermostat and that hasn't solved the problem, you may need to have it replaced.
- Your water heater needs to be replaced. Water heaters don't last forever. If your water heater is more than 10 years old and is leaking or giving you recurring temperature control problems, you should consider purchasing a new one.
Restoring Your Hot Water Heater
If your hot water isn’t working at all, your water heater isn’t supplying enough hot water, or you notice signs that something just isn’t right, give us a call. Our fully licensed and certified plumbers are skilled at troubleshooting and repairing problems with water heaters from all major brands.
Signs of a problem with a water heater include:
- No hot water
- Extreme water temperatures that are much too hot
- Strange noises
- A sulfuric odor
- An insufficient supply of hot water
Depending on the nature of the problem, your water heater may need to be repaired or replaced. Our goal is to build relationships with our customers, so we never try to sell you something you don’t need. When possible, we will repair your existing water heater. However, if replacement is the better option, we won’t waste your time with costly repairs.
“Thank you for taking great pride in your job and going above and beyond.”Christy Kopp
“He was very meticulous solved the problem and then cleaned my system.”Liz B.
“I have used Albright for several years with excellent results.”Noel B.
“From those answering the phones to their technicians, the service provided is outstanding.”Sam L.
“Great experience. A+. 5 Stars.”Ken L.
Call or Contact Albright's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort
- Middle River
- White Marsh