Customized Service for Heating System Replacements
A functioning heating system is pretty non-negotiable during Baltimore winters. If your heating system is starting to fail on you, or if it has already suffered a complete breakdown and won't turn on, don't wait to call Albright's. Our team of experienced heating professionals can help you solve the problem, whether the solution is a simple repair or a complete system replacement. In situations where your system cannot be repaired (or should not be repaired due to its age or condition), new heating installation is the better and more cost effective option. Rest assured that our team will walk you through your options and help you make the right decision for your needs and budget.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Baltimore heating replacement team.
Updating your home heating system helps to improve efficiency, comfort, and reduces home energy costs. We offer a wide variety of options for quality heating systems, so you can find the right type of system in the right size to fit your home comfort needs. Our certified technicians will handle the installation to ensure reliable performance this winter and many more to come.
We install all types of heating systems, including:
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Radiant heating
- Geothermal systems
Financing Your New Heating System
A heating system is a big investment, but we can help make it more affordable. We will go over the options that are available to help you find a system that works with your budget and provide a free estimate for new heating system installation. Financing options are available through Greensky and Service Finance to help make your new heating system more affordable.
There are several signs that indicate it might be time to replace your gas furnace. If you notice any of the following, it's a good idea to have a professional Baltimore HVAC technician inspect your furnace:
- Age of the Furnace: The average lifespan of a gas furnace is around 15-20 years. If your furnace is nearing or exceeding this age range, it's a strong indication that it might be time for a replacement.
- Increased Energy Bills: If you've noticed a significant and unexplained increase in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your furnace is no longer operating efficiently. Newer models are often more energy-efficient and can lead to cost savings in the long run.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace requires frequent repairs or if the cost of repairs is becoming comparable to the cost of a new furnace, it may be more cost-effective to invest in a replacement.
- Uneven Heating: If some areas of your home are consistently colder than others, it may be an indication that your furnace is struggling to distribute heat evenly. This could be due to issues with the furnace itself or problems with the ductwork.
- Unusual Noises: Strange noises such as banging, popping, rattling, or squealing coming from your furnace can be a sign of mechanical problems. While some noises may be due to minor issues, if they persist or worsen, it's best to have a professional inspect the unit.
- Yellow Flame Instead of Blue: A gas furnace with a healthy burn should produce a steady blue flame. If the flame appears yellow or flickers, it could indicate a problem with the burner, which may result in inefficient burning and potential safety hazards.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts: If your carbon monoxide detector goes off, it's crucial to take it seriously. A malfunctioning furnace can produce carbon monoxide, which is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly in high concentrations.
- Visible Signs of Rust or Corrosion: Rust or corrosion on the furnace or on the venting system can indicate that the unit is reaching the end of its lifespan.
- Inconsistent Thermostat Performance: If you're having trouble maintaining a consistent temperature in your home, and the thermostat seems to be working correctly, it could be a problem with the furnace itself.
- Safety Concerns: If you have any safety concerns about your furnace, such as a cracked heat exchanger or other significant issues, it's important to address them promptly to prevent potential hazards.
When considering a furnace replacement, it's recommended to consult with a licensed HVAC professional at Albright's. They can assess your specific situation and help you choose a furnace that meets your heating needs efficiently and safely.
To request an estimate for heating installation in Baltimore, give Albright's a call today at (410) 834-0148.
“I have used Albright for several years with excellent results.”Noel B.
“Thank you for taking great pride in your job and going above and beyond.”Christy Kopp
“I always turn to Albright's Mechanical Services for my heating and air conditioner service.”Mary G.
“Great experience. A+. 5 Stars.”Ken L.
“He was very meticulous solved the problem and then cleaned my system.”Liz B.
Call or Contact Albright's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort
- Middle River
- White Marsh