Pipe Repair & Repiping in Baltimore
Plumbing Pipe Repair & Replacement
Your pipes are the bones of your plumbing system. A damaged or broken pipe can cause serious damage to your home and affect your entire plumbing system. If you are looking for pipe repair or replacement in Baltimore, you have come to the right place. Whether you have corroded pipes, a burst pipe, a slab leak, or a hidden plumbing leak, our plumbers at Albright's Mechanical Services are equipped to locate the source of the problem and restore the integrity of your plumbing system.
Count on our plumbing pipe experts for the following services:
- Leak detection
- Plumbing pipe repair
- New pipe installation
- Pipe replacement
- Whole-house repiping
Signs You Need to Have Your Home's Pipes Checked
Be on the lookout for the following:
- Poor water pressure. Old, failing pipes are not efficient when it comes to delivering water to your faucets. If you have low water pressure throughout your home, it may be because your pipes need to be replaced.
- Banging pipes. Have you noticed a loud banging noise when you turn on your water? This is called a "water hammer," and if left unchecked, it could actually damage your pipes.
- Discolored water. Have you noticed a brownish tinge to your water, or have you seen actual flecks of rust in it? That rust is coming from the insides of your pipes. Corrosion means that your pipe walls are thinner, weaker, and more susceptible to leaks and breaks.
- Moisture. If you're noticing dampness on your drywall, underneath your cabinets, or anywhere else where water should not be present, that's a sign that you have a leak coming from one of your pipes.
- Mold and mildew. Mold growth is another telltale sign of a plumbing leak. If you smell a mildewy odor or actually see mold growing, don't wait to call a plumber, because the problem will only get worse the longer you wait.
- High water bill. If you're paying a lot more than normal for your water, it could be because water is leaking somewhere. Hire a professional with the right equipment to identify the source of the leak, whether it's coming from a pinhole leak in a wall pipe or a broken water line beneath your slab foundation.
Licensed & Certified Plumbing Experts
Our plumbers are professionally trained and have earned the appropriate certifications and licenses in their field. They continue to hone their skills through continual education and training to ensure that our customers always benefit from the latest advances and technologies for a job that is always done right the first time. If you are looking for professional pipe repair in Baltimore, you can count on us to get the job done right.
To request an estimate for pipe repair or whole-house repiping in Baltimore, give us a call today at (410) 834-0148.
Call or Contact Albright's's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort