HVAC Services in Towson
Albright's Will Make It Right
When your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is out-of-order, call our Towson HVAC company at once. Albright's is the premier choice for reliable heating and AC repairs in the Towson area. We’ll maintain your HVAC system using the latest tools and practices, ensuring that all of our services have your best interests at the forefront.
What distinguishes us from other HVAC contractors in the Baltimore area?
- Dedication to our customers. We know how critical it is for our customers to have a service technician they can trust to complete the services they need. We're 100% dedicated to earning the complete satisfaction of the people we serve.
- Fair, affordable pricing. At Albright's, we provide competitive rates for our work and use a clear, upfront pricing model that leaves no room for surprises.
- Friendly technicians. Our heating and cooling technicians are highly trained experts who are not only great sources of knowledge, but also friendly and caring service.
Contact us online or call (410) 834-0148 to schedule a same-day appointment.
Ventilation is one of the things homeowners tend to forget when it comes to maintaining their homes, but proper airflow is critical for maintaining a healthy and comfortable indoor environment, promoting energy efficiency, and protecting the building's structure and contents from damage.
- Health: Proper ventilation helps to remove contaminants such as allergens, pollutants, and toxins from the air, improving indoor air quality and reducing the risk of respiratory illnesses.
- Comfort: Adequate ventilation helps to regulate temperature, humidity, and air movement, creating a comfortable indoor environment.
- Energy Efficiency: Proper ventilation can reduce the load on heating and cooling systems, making them more efficient and reducing energy costs.
- Moisture Control: Proper ventilation helps to control humidity levels, which can prevent mold and mildew growth and reduce the risk of structural damage.
- Odor Control: Ventilation can help to remove unpleasant odors from indoor spaces.
When you entrust our HVAC specialists with your home, we can inspect your house’s ventilation, identify any potential areas of improvement, and make any necessary repairs.
Towson Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Regular maintenance and prompt repairs from our service professionals can keep your heating system in excellent condition for longer. Consistent upkeep provides peace of mind that your furnace is ready to be switched on when temperatures cool down. The Towson heating service contractors at Albright's are expertly trained with years of industry experience, so you can trust us to perform the best heating repair, maintenance, and installation services.
Furnaces are designed to be durable and can last between 15 and 20 years on average. But even with the right care and maintenance, they will wear out over time. When that happens, you know you can trust Albright's for professional furnace repair. Figuring out the issues affecting your heating system may be complex, so repairs should only be completed by a professional.
Look out for these warning signs that you should contact us for furnace repair services:
- Inconsistent temperature throughout your home
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace emits strange sounds when it’s on
- Your thermostat isn’t accurate with the temperature
- Your heating bills have gotten higher
- Your house’s air quality is bad
- There’s a delay in heating
- Your furnace is old
Air Conditioning Repairs
Just like your furnace, even with a well-done air conditioning installation, your AC unit can wear out over time too. However, there are some indicators you can look out for to determine when your system is malfunctioning.
Common signs that you need an air conditioner repair or maintenance service include:
- Poor airflow - You might realize that your home isn’t cooling as much as you need it to. This could be due to a dirty air filter, a faulty compressor, or a blockage in your air ducts.
- Odd sounds - Be attentive to your air conditioner. When it’s operating, is it making any different sounds, such as squealing, banging, or rattling? If so, it’s crucial that you get in touch with a professional HVAC service contractor as soon as possible.
- Foul odors - There are a couple types of odors that can occur with AC units. One is a musty odor due to mold or mildew growth inside your AC. The second smell is from charred wire insulation, which is a serious problem. Turn off your AC immediately and call for service.
- Moisture accumulation - An abundance of liquid around your AC unit could mean an issue with a refrigerant leak or a blocked condensation line.
- No cool air - If your AC is running but the air from your return vents is warm instead of cool, you might have a compressor problem, a clogged air filter, or low refrigerant levels.
Don't Delay. Call Albright's Today!
Don't leave your heating or air conditioning system to just anyone. Make your first call to a local HVAC company that is known for its professionalism, expertise, and workmanship. Albright's is standing by to make your appointment—call us any time, 24/7, to schedule a service with one of our friendly intake specialists. Let us know if you have an HVAC emergency and we'll do our best to accommodate a fast same-day service!
Call (410) 834-0148 to schedule an HVAC service appointment in Towson.
Make It Right - Call Albright's!
“Thank you for taking great pride in your job and going above and beyond.”Christy Kopp
“I always turn to Albright's Mechanical Services for my heating and air conditioner service.”Mary G.
“Great experience. A+. 5 Stars.”Ken L.
“He was very meticulous solved the problem and then cleaned my system.”Liz B.
“I have used Albright for several years with excellent results.”Noel B.
Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Call or Contact Albright's 24/7
We'll Schedule Service Right Away
Experience Reliable Service with a Smile
Enjoy Your Regained Comfort
Request Your Service
- Middle River
- White Marsh